Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Have you ever wondered why you put off doing a task?

When I ask business owners what makes them put off doing some tasks that is vital to the growth of business, I get one of these answers:-

I don’t find time.

I may have to hire some one and its is expensive to hire.

I don’t enjoy the task or the thought of doing this task drains my energy.

I want to do the task, but I don’t enjoy doing a certain part.

I feel stuck.

I really don’t want to do what I thought I should do.

As you can see all these answers have something to do with your time, emotions, mindset and energy. To stop procrastinating and run a profitable business, I highly recommend doing the Simpleology Energy and WOMKI courses that are easy and results oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment