Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How a small shift in thinking empowered and saved me $486

My phone company was giving me hard time in getting my phone line repaired. Initially I was told that everything is OK inside the house and the fault is outside the house. After the technician tested, it looked like the fault was inside the house. I was upset with two things
1. The phone company would not call to let me know that the technician has made his visit and that the problem was inside. I had to call them and figure it out.
2. First I was told that everything is OK inside and now I am told that the fault is inside and that I will have to pay $180 for technician's visit.

As I have the habit of doing DTP, I consciously asked the following question to myself:

My mind and body deserves to be having positive thought and energy. How can I tune in to my empowering radio station?

I am having this land line phone for a long time for some reasons important to me at the time I purchased. Is it worth at all continuing this line? I analyzed the reasons and made a determination to cancel. This saved me $486. I could have done this long time back. But I was not motivated to analyze the pros and cons of continuing the phone line. However doing DTP made me change my thinking pattern. Instead of getting frustrated, I got motivated and asked myself the empowering question.

As a result, I ended up by the saving $486 and and now I am buzzing with energy to do my next project. Thanks to Simpleology.

No comments:

Post a Comment