Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Why I started doing Simpleology 101 course?

Way back in 2005, thru’ one of the email campaign that I had subscribed to, I was introduced to the program “The Simple Science of getting what you want”. As a business owner, I was curious to know more about this program and could not wait to read the sales page. At that time, I was overwhelmed and had challenges making business decisions. I read several books that gave me an insight to overcome challenges, but I wanted know “How to” overcome challenges on a daily basis. After reading the Sales page, I was convinced that this course is for me. Best of all, it was Free and even today it is offered FREE.

I started doing the course exactly as recommended, even though’ at some point of time, I was tempted to break the rules. The best part is you devote only 3-7 min a day to learn the course. You get to learn by watching colorful videos from your computer. You also receive audio recording and PDF transcripts of the lesson. At the end of each lesson there a small quiz that makes you feel child like and a sense of having learned an important life skill. The first five days made me get a clear vision of where I want to be in personal, business, financial, spiritual and family life. I was able to understand the value of having focused attention and energy. I realized that even inaction (Not doing anything) can do me harm and became conscious of my actions. I realized that our PERSONAL TIME is one of the sources of POWER and feel blessed to be a Simpleology member.

If you are very serious about growing your valuable asset-YOUR PERSONAL TIME click here to learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment